[wpcol_2third id=”” class=”” style=””]
In order to help you grow, we offer a Business Incubation Program. A business will enter this Program with the goal of growing and graduating in one to five years. Once you are accepted into the Program, we ask that you meet the on-going requirements to help facilitate your business growth and eventual graduation. This program is comprised of business counseling and training. We will meet with you at regular intervals to review your progress and to help you meet your milestones.
In addition to providing services to our tenants, we also accept non-tenants into the Program. We realize that many companies are successfully started and grown from a home office. We hope that we can help you grow enough that you would consider becoming a tenant here at Woodcarver Properties.
All of the Member pricing applies to both tenants and non-tenants. The monthly program fee is $25.00 and is already included in the rent price if you become a tenant here. Go to the TLBI Handbook below to find a list of facility amenities and pricing.
- Professional business analysis and guidance
- Discounted business services
- Special pricing on workshops and facility offerings
- One year social membership to Monument Hill Country Club
- Contact TLBI to receive application and discuss your business
- Submit application to TLBI along with required documents
- Upon acceptance, commit to the process and meet specific milestones
What Else Do We Offer?
- Affordable office suites ranging from 150 – 610 square feet through Woodcarver Properties. See http://www.woodcarverproperties.com/ for more information.
- Free or low-cost conference room with kitchen and gazebo space.
- Low-cost administrative services.
- Free mailbox and light reception to Residents.
- Daily USPS, Fed Ex, UPS delivery and drop off.
- Other discounted business services.
[/wpcol_2third] [wpcol_1third_end id=”” class=”” style=””]Business incubators reduce the risk of small business failures. Historically, NBIA member incubators have reported that 87 percent of all firms that have graduated from their incubators are still in business. NBIA estimates that in 2005 alone, North American incubators assisted more than 27,000 start-up companies that provided full-time employment for more than 100,000 workers and generated annual revenues of more than $17 billion.
Source: Business Incubation Works Incubator graduates create jobs, revitalize neighborhoods and commercialize new technologies, thus strengthening local, regional and even national economies.